Support Coaching is a service for people in Surrey experiencing anti-social behaviour or difficulties with neighbours
What is Support Coaching ?
We help people tackle difficult situations, overcome uncertainty about what to do next, and improve their general well-being by:
- Providing a listening ear
- Supporting them to develop coping strategies
- Signposting them to other sources of support
We do this usually via video-conferencing, although face-to-face session may be possible once Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Talk with the coach about the present and the future
- Focus on what they can do themselves to change their future
- Explore possibilities to change things for the better
- Develop skills, confidence and strategies to feel safer and put them back in control of their lives
How Does Support Coaching Work?
- This service is funded by the Office of Police and Crime Commissioner and other community partners, therefore coaching is available free of charge to the residents of Surrey
- Coaching is confidential and impartial
- Coaching takes place usually via video-conferencing, although face-to-face session may be possible once Covid restrictions are lifted
- At these sessions the client can talk in confidence with the coach
- Explore possibilities for positive change
- Develop skills, confidence and strategies to feel safer and improve their overall well being
This service is funded by the Office of Police and Crime Commissioner to offer additional support while other agencies, e.g. the police and housing providers, take whatever enforcement action is possible.
If you are a professional working with victims of Anti Social Behaviour you can refer a client for Support Coaching by completing our online referral form. Please contact the project manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07419 823894 for further details.
If you are a person affected by anti-social behaviour, and you think this service may help, ask your housing officer, or the police officer dealing with your case to refer you, or contact us direct by email to email@example.com or 07419 823894.